Ishigakiyama Ichiyajo Historical Park 石垣山一夜城歴史公園

IMG_0560.jpg

Ishigakiyama Ichiyajo Historical Park is the remain of castle in Odawara, Kanagawa.
Ishigakiyama Ichiyajo means the castle which was built overnight on Mt.Stone wall.
The castle was built to take Odawara castle by Toyotomi Hideyoshi in 1590.
石垣山一夜城歴史公園は神奈川県小田原市にある城跡です。
石垣山一夜城は1590年、豊臣秀吉が小田原城を攻略する際に建てられました。

IMG_0508.jpg
Area Map 全体図

IMG_0523.jpg
Donjon 天守台 

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg
Remain of well 井戸跡

IMG_0521.jpg
Collapsed stone wall くずれた石垣


Odawara.jpg
Odawara city and Sagami Bay looked from the Lookout of Ichiyajo
物見台から眺めた小田原市街と相模湾

Oyama 大山

大山遠景
Oyama is the moutain lies in Isehara,Kanagawa.
It is also called Mt.Afuri(Mt.Rainfall),because it always brings much rain with fog and cloud.
Oyama,1252m high,lies at the eastern end of the Tanzawa Mountains and its beautiful appearance is one of the most magnificent in the Kanto plains.
神奈川県伊勢原市にある大山(おおやま)は、またの名を「あふり山」といい、「あふり山」の名は、常に雲や霧を生じ雨を降らすことにより「あめふり山」と呼ばれたものが変化したものといわれます。
標高は1252mで、関東平野にのぞんで突出している雄大な山容は、丹沢山塊東端の独立峰となっています。
コイマルは神奈川で生まれ育ちましたがまだ一度も登ったことがなく、
また山の中腹、山頂にある阿夫利神社に興味があったので、
このたび登ってみようと思いました。

大山入り口
The approach to Temple and Shrine
小田急線伊勢原駅よりバスで30分ほど、「大山ケーブル」バス停より登山が始まります。
まず山の中腹にある大山寺、阿夫利神社下社を目指して参道を行きます。
途中のお豆腐屋や民芸品の土産物屋が軒を連ねる通りでは、お店の人が開店の準備に追われていました。

大山寺
Oyamadera-Temple
It was founded by Roben in 755. Roben was clerical founder of the Todaiji-Temple in Nara.
The Main Building was rebuilt in 1885.
The principal object of worship is Fudo-myo-o(Acala).
大山寺は755年、奈良東大寺の別当(寺務を統括する長官)である良弁(ろうべん)が開基し、
聖武天皇の勅願寺となった古刹です。
真言宗大覚寺派に属し、京都大覚寺の別院でもあります。
通称「大山のお不動さん」と親しまれ、関東三大不動のひとつに数えられています。
鎌倉時代、願行上人によって鋳造された本尊鉄鋳不動明王および二童子像が祀られています。
明治初年の廃仏毀釈により、現阿夫利神社下社のある場所から現在の場所に移りました。
写真の本堂は1885年竣工。

下社
Afuri Shrine Shimosha 阿夫利神社下社
Afuri Shrine has been the religious center of people living around it from ancient times and worshipped as Mt.Kunimi(the mountain which guards the country).
People respected the shrine as the god ruling over the mountains and the sea,to whom they prayed for mountain products,the safety of their voyages and a successful catch of fish.
Now the shrine is dedicated to Oyamatsumi-no-ōkami, Takaokami-no-kami and Oikazuchi-no-kami. They are the gods in Japanese myth.
Oyamatsumi-no-ōkami is the god who rules mountain, sea, and war.
Takaokami-no-kami is the god of rain.
Oikazuchi-no-kami is the god of thunder.
大山阿夫利神社の神社創立はとても古く、紀元前にさかのぼると伝えられています。
阿夫利神社は、古代からこのあたりに住む人達の心のよりどころとなり、国を護る山・神の山としてあがめられてきました。
山野の幸をつかさどる水の神・山の神として、また海上からは羅針盤をつとめる海洋の守り神、さらには大漁の神として信仰をあつめると共に、庶民信仰の中心として今日に及んでいます。
現在神社の祭神は日本神話に登場する大山祗大神(おおやまつみのおおかみ)、高おかみ神(たかおかみのかみ)、大雷神(おおいかずちのかみ)です。
大山祗大神(おおやまつみのおおかみ)は山、海、戦争を支配する神です。
高おかみ神(たかおかみのかみ)は雨の神で、大雷神(おおいかずちのかみ)は文字通り雷の神です。

登山道
Climbing Path 山頂への登山道
About one hour from Shimosha to the mountaintop.
下社から山頂までは1時間半ほど。

富士山
Mt.Fuji looked from Fujimidai
富士見台から見た富士山。

山頂本社拝殿
The Outer Shrine on the mountaintop 山頂の本社拝殿

山頂奥の院
The Inner Shrine on the mountaintop 奥の院

相模湾展望
Sagami Plain&Bay looked from the mountaintop 山頂から眺めた相模平野・相模湾

二重の滝
Niju Fall on the mountainside 二重の滝

味噌どうふ
Miso-tōfu
Noted food made by the groundwater of Oyama. It is very delicious.
味噌豆腐
大山の地下水で作った名物とのこと。とても美味しかったです。


Daiyuzan Saijoji-Temple 大雄山最乗寺

Saijoji-Temple is the temple of the Soto sect of Zen Buddhism in Minami-Ashigara,Kanagawa. Its Sango is Daiyuzan.
今回は大雄山最乗寺です。
神奈川県西部、南足柄市の山の中にある曹洞宗のお寺で、山号が大雄山です。

小田原駅から大雄山線に乗り、終点の大雄山駅で降ります。
道了尊行きのバスに乗り、「仁王門」バス停で降ります。
ちなみに最乗寺に直接行くなら終点の「道了尊」まで乗ります。

仁王門430
Niomon 仁王門
バス停から何十段かの階段を登ると仁王門があり、ここから最乗寺への参道が始まります。

てんぐのこみち
Tengu's Path 天狗の小径
仁王門から最乗寺まで約3km、天狗の小径という杉並木の参道が続いています。
樹齢何百年という大杉が何本もあり、アジサイが多く植えられているところもあります。

入り口
Entrance to the Temple 最乗寺の入り口
ここから階段が続きます。

三門遠くから
Sanmon 三門
階段を登りつづけると三門が見えてきます。
これより上もしばらく階段のある道が続きます。

瑠璃門遠望
Johrurimon 瑠璃門
上に見えるのが本堂の前にある瑠璃門。
長い階段もひとまず終わりです。

本堂
Main Building
rebuilt in 1954, the principal object of worship is Shakamunibutsu.
本堂は1954年に再建されたもので、御本尊として釈迦牟尼仏が祀られています。
このときは落ち葉焚きのせいで煙っていました。

History(temple's tradition)
Saijoji-Temple was founded by priest Ryo-an-Emyo in 1394. Myokaku-Doryo helped the construction of the temple.
After Ryo-an-Emyo's death, Myokaku-Doryo told "I will protect the temple and relieve the people in the forest.",then he went into the forest.
Later he has been worshipped as Tengu(half-man,half-bird creature) by honoric name "Doryoson".
由緒(寺伝)
最乗寺は1394年に了庵慧明禅師により開山され、その際妙覚道了が寺の建設を助けました。
了庵慧明禅師の死後、妙覚道了は「私は山中にあって寺を守護し民を利済する」と言って山に隠れました。
以後、彼は天狗として「道了尊」の名で尊崇を集めています。

開山堂
Kaizando 開山堂
本堂のすぐ隣の開山堂。
最乗寺の開祖である了庵慧明禅師と歴代の住持を祀っています。

金剛水堂
Kongosuido 金剛水堂
開創の時、了庵慧明禅師の弟子道了様が自ら井戸を掘ったところから霊泉(金剛水)が湧出、以来この霊泉を飲むものの諸病を癒していると伝えられています。

多宝塔
Tahoto 多宝塔
1863年建立。多宝如来を奉安しています。

不動堂
Fudodo 不動堂
本尊の清瀧不動尊(きよたきふどうそん)、両脇に天祐不動明王(てんゆうふどうみょうおう)・愛染明王(あいぜんみょうおう)を祀っています。

結界門
天狗左tate天狗右tate
Otomobashi and Kekkaimon 御供橋と結界門
Two Tengus 2体の天狗像
結界門の両脇には天狗が安置されています。

御真殿
Goshinden 御真殿
道了様を本尊に大天狗・小天狗が両脇侍として祀られています。

下駄小
高下駄
Wooden Clogs of Tengu 高下駄
御真殿脇に天狗の履き物である高下駄が奉納されています。
大小さまざまあり大きい高下駄は高さ2mほど。

奥の院の前の階段
Okunoin 奥の院
奥の院へ続く長い階段。
奥の院には御本地十一面観世音菩薩(道了様の御本地)が奉安されています。

Gumyoji Temple 弘明寺

Gumyoji-Temple is the oldest temple in Yokohama city.
It is Shingon Buddhism temple. Its Sango is Zuiozan, and its Ingo is Rengein.
弘明寺は瑞應山蓮華院(ずいおうざんれんげいん)と号する真言宗の寺であって、神奈川県横浜市の中で最古の寺です。

仁王門x
仁王像左x仁王像右x
Niomon 仁王門
Niomon is temple entrance gate guarded by two wooden guardians called Nio.
This Niomon was constructed in the Edo period, repaired in 2002.
Nio statues were made in the Kamakura period(13C), repaired in 2001.
まず寺の入り口の仁王門。
山号の「瑞應山」の扁額が掲げられ、両脇に仁王様が安置されています。
この仁王門は江戸時代に建てられたもので2002年に改修工事が行われ、仁王像は13世紀後半(鎌倉時代)に製作されたもので2001年に修理が行われたとのこと。

本堂正面x95
Main building 本堂
本堂正面。
御本尊の十一面観世音菩薩様は本堂の奥に安置されているため通常お参りする位置からは見ることはできませんが、拝観料を払い内陣に上がると間近で見ることができます。

History(the temple's tradition)
721AD,Indian Buddhist monk Subhakarasiṃha perceived the place where the temple stands now as sacred ground.(But it is hard to believe that in light of the historical facts.)
737AD,Gyoki who had roamed the countryside in Japan teaching common people about Buddhism visited here. He made a statue of Kannon Bosatsu(Guanyin Pusa),and erected a thatched hut. So he is recognized as the founder of the temple.
814AD,Kukai(Kobo-Daishi) who had traveled around Japan visited the temple. He performed Goma Rite praying for removing misfortune from people and bringing happiness to them.
1044AD,Kokei-Shonin constructed a tile-roofed main building. The existent statue of Kannon Bosatsu(Guanyin Pusa) in the temple is supposed to be made at that time.
In the Kamakura Period,Gumyoji became the prayer temple of the shoguns of the Minamoto clan.
In the Warring States Period,the temple was given some territory by Hojo Soun.
In the Edo Period,the temple was given some territory by the shoguns of the Tokugawa clan,worshipped as No.14 temple of the Bandō Sanjūsankasho(The 33 Bando Temples).
1766AD,Main Building was reconstructed by Chikō-Shōnin,then building materials like floorboards was reused.
1976AD,Main Building's thatched roof was replaced with sheet-copper tiled roof.
この寺の由緒について以下のとおり(寺伝より)。
721年(奈良時代初期)インドの善無畏(ぜんむい)三蔵法師が日本へ渡来した際、当山に霊域を感得して結界を創った(しかし史実に照らすと本当の話かはわかりません)。
737年、天下の悪病流行を受けて行基(河内和泉の国の僧)が天下泰平祈願のため全国を巡錫(じゅんしゃく)した際、当山に寄って観音像を彫り草庵を建立した。これにより行基を以って開基としている。
814年(平安時代初期)、弘法大師が回国の際、一千座の護摩を焚いて庶民の除災招福を祈願したと言われている。
1044年、光慧上人により瓦葺き本堂が建立された。この頃現在の御本尊である十一面観世音菩薩立像が彫られたと考えられ、実際の開山とみなされている。
鎌倉時代、当寺は源将軍家累代の祈願所であり、 戦国時代には北条早雲から寺領を、江戸時代には歴代将軍から朱印地を賜り、坂東三十三箇所観音霊場(関東一円に33か所ある)の十四番札所として信仰を集めた。
1766年(江戸時代中期)、智光上人により現在の本堂に再建されたが、光慧上人が建立した時の床板やハリ、ケタ、等は再使用されている。
1976年、茅葺より銅板葺に改修され現在に至る。

鐘楼堂x
The Belfry 鐘楼堂
The Bronze Bell was made by foundries who lived in Kanda,Edo in 1798(The Edo Period).
梵鐘は鋳銅製で1798年(江戸時代中期の寛政年間)に江戸神田の鋳物師(いもじ)によって製造されたもの。

七つ石x
The Seven Stones 七つ石
The temple's tradition tells they were placed by Subhakarasiṃha, some pebbles are put on the tops of the stones.
善無畏三蔵法師が結界を創った際に埋めたとされる七ツ石(おそらくフィクションです)。各々の石の頂上部分に小さな石が乗せてあります。



Profile

Koimaru

Author:Koimaru
Welcome to FC2!

Latest journals
Latest comments
Latest trackbacks
Monthly archive
Category
Search form
Display RSS link.
Link
Friend request form

Want to be friends with this user.